Skip
All news

Top 10 regional new car markets in Russia for the first nine months of 2019

Nov 8, 2019

BMW-Concept-4-800x500_c

RusAutoNewsCom. – Autostat has compiled the ranking of top 10 regional new car markets in Russia. By the end of the January – September period of 2019, Moscow has kept its traditional leading position with 158.4 thousand cars sold. The share of the Moscow market has amounted to 14%.

Moscow Region has occupied the second spot in the ranking. 101.8 thousand cars were sold within the aforementioned period in the region, which indicates the 9% of the national market. The third place in the ranking is occupied by St Petersburg with a share of 6.6% and 75 thousand units sold. These three regions occupy more than 35% of the Russian new car market.

The market share of the top-ten regions adds up to 47% approximately. The total share of the remaining 70 federal subjects of Russia is 53%.

Top 10 regional new car markets in Russia for the first nine months of 2019:

# Federal Subject
Sales figure – 9 months of 2019
1) Moscow
158.4 thousand
2) Moscow Region
101.8 thousand
3) St Petersburg
75.0 thousand
4) Tatarstan Republic
49.3 thousand
5) Krasnodar Krai
43.1 thousand
6) Republic of Bashkortostan
39.7 thousand
7) Samara Region
36.5 thousand
8) Sverdlov Region
35.7 thousand
9) Chelyabinsk Region
29.3 thousand
10) Rostov Region
27.9 thousand
Total Russian market (*):
1271.4 thousand

Source: rusautonews.com

ITEMF Expo uses cookies to provide you the best possible browsing experience. By using our services, you consent to our use of cookies. More information