In view of the COVID-19 limitations, the exhibition was held online. Participants enjoyed three busy days that enabled them to realize their business problems, find new channels of communication and decisions, meetings, discussions and exchange of experience.
The virtual exposition presented 220 companies from 19 countries.
AVS, BOSCH, GMB Corporation, Hyundai XTeer, KRONER, MILES, Mobiletron, MSG Equipment, Nexus, OMS, PE Automotive, TEORIN, TESLA BLATNA, Zekkert, AVTOKAMA, AVTOKOM (LIVNY), AVTOPRIBOR, GBC, bilstein group, TADEM, KARDAN, Mechanika, PANTUS, BATE, BILIGHT, Techno Vector and other domestic and foreign participants presented their products.
Companies of China national online pavilion demonstrated the latest developments and post-sale car servicing technologies.
Figures of MIMS Automechanika Moscow Digital 2020:
- 3.343 visitors during three days
- 220 exhibitors from 19 countries
- 30+ hours of online conferences
- 23 Russian and foreign speakers – leading industry experts and analytics
Following actual topics were covered within the fringe program:
- Spare parts and lubricants market: 2020 dynamics.
- Reasons for choosing spare parts and car maintenance services. Changes driven by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Vehicles fleet in Russia. Structure, yearly changes and their influence on the spare parts market.
- Ban on the use of used and refurbished spare parts. Limitations that threaten the industry and the car owners in Russia.
- Refurbishing of car components and elements. Modern Russian and international practice.
- How did the clients` behavior changed during the pandemic?
- How to attract and retain premium customers during crises?
Avito Avto - the partner of the business program, site number one on sales of spare parts in Russia.
In 2021, the exhibition will take place in traditional format in Expocentre from 23 to 26 of August.
Follow our updates on www.mims.ru as well as on the pages of our social
Background information on ITEMF Expo:
ITEMF Expo, an international company created in equal shares by the largest exhibition
organisers: Hyve Group and Messe Frankfurt, specializing in exhibitions for the
ITEMF Expo is an organiser of leading exhibitions and conferences of the B2B format for
all sectors of the automotive industry, as well as commercial and passenger vehicles.
The company’s portfolio also includes the International Exhibition of Commercial
Vehicles COMTRANS and the International Bus Show Busworld Russia powered by
Autotrans. For more information, please visit our websites at www.mims.ru