In 2021 the IMAF will traditionally gather the high-ranking representatives of Russian authorities, heads of leading Russian and foreign car and automotive components manufacturers.
Main topic of the Forum is "Automotive industry after the crisis: new reality, new opportunities".
Here are some IMAF-2021 highlights*:
- State support measures: the effectiveness of measures taken during the crisis
- First-person perspective: "soft landing" after the crisis and growth points
- Global automotive industry: how the crisis has affected the global market; what crisis-related measures have been taken; what trends and forecasts are outlined; what measures are being taken to resolve the crisis and mitigate its consequences;
- Dealership networks: analysis of the current situation and development perspectives
- Innovations in the automotive industry (alternative fuel vehicles; drones)
- Situation with semiconductors on the global and Russian automotive market
- Prospective export destinations for automobiles and automotive components
*A detailed program of the forum is being prepared and will be published soon
In 2021 the IMAF forum will prepare answers to the most exciting questions of the automotive industry, hot discussions, reports, and presentations by top experts of the automotive industry.
Hurry up and apply for the forum until June 30 to get the discount!