MIMS Automechanika Moscow
MIMS Automechanika Moscow is the Russia's Leading international trade fair for the automotive service industry targeting trade visitors from Russia and Eastern Europe.
Facts and Figures 2019:
- 50 500+ Square Metres;
- 1 403 exhibitors from 36 countries;
- 12 national pavilions
- 14 exhibition halls
- 28 857 visitors from 66 countries (increasing 5% to 2018);
- 300+ hours of business events.
- Post Show Report MIMS Automechanica Moscow 2019 (pdf, 3 MB)
Chassis, Brake system, steering system
Wheels and wheel rims
Diagnostic, repair equipment and tools
Paintwork and corrosion protection
Sales equipment and storage of tires
Coolants and additive compound
Lubricants and fluids
Car washing, wash stations, washing equipment
Promotion of trade and industry
Workshop / car dealer / filling station construction
Internet service providers and vehicle marketplaces
Mobility concepts , intermodal services, fleet management)
The benefits of participation in MIMS Automechanika Moscow
Being a leading business platform in Russia and Eastern Europe, MIMS Automechanika Moscow annually reaffirms its status as a major event for car aftersales service industry.
- The event is the perfect platform to promote new products and service in Russia.
- Participation in MIMS Automechanika Moscow allows your company:
- To increase sales and expand the geography of sales of your products
- To carry out direct contacts with key distributors, buyers, large retail chains from all Russian regions
- To implement B2b meetings with representatives of purchasing networks and wholesale companies
MIMS Automechanika Moscow:
- 28 857 visitors from 66 countries and 77 Russian regions
Impressions from MIMS Automechanika Moscow 2019. Lets have a look how it was!
Videoreport MIMS Automechanika Moscow 2019
News Read all news
600 million rubles state support for the manufacturers of gas-fuel LCVs
The Ministry of Industry and Commerce has proposed the allocation of subsidies, at a minimum amount of 600 million rubles for the manufacturers of gas-fuel LCVs for the year 2020, according to the relevant government decree.
Haval will build a new engine plant in Tula region
As reported by Haval Motor Rus press office, within the framework of the strategy of localisation in the Russian market, Haval is in the process of designing its own engine plant, which will provide the Tula Automobile Plant of Haval with locally manufactured engines.