MIMS Automechanika Moscow Digital 2020
MIMS Automechanika Moscow is the Russia's Leading international trade fair for the automotive service industry targeting trade visitors from Russia and Eastern Europe.
News Read all news
For 9 months, prices of new cars grew by 12%. And this is not the limit!
Cars in Russia continue to rise in price.
The market of used electric vehicles more than doubled in September
In September, the Russian market of new electric cars quadrupled, but in the secondary market this month the situation with purchases was developing quite actively. So, according to the analytical agency AUTOSTAT, in the first autumn month, the residents of our country bought 663 electric used vehicles, which is 2.1 times higher than in September of 2019.
Facts and Figures 2019:
- 50 500+ Square Metres;
- 1 403 exhibitors from 36 countries;
- 12 national pavilions
- 14 exhibition halls
- 28 857 visitors from 66 countries (increasing 5% to 2018);
- 300+ hours of business events.
- Post Show Report MIMS Automechanica Moscow 2019 (pdf, 3 MB)
Chassis, Brake System, Steering
Body and its elements
Standard mechanical parts (fasteners, seals, bearings)
Diagnostic and repair equipment
Paintwork and anticorrosion protection
Tire repair and retreading
Warehousing and storage systems
General accessories for motor vehicles
Infotainment and Car IT
Engine electronics (control units, sensors, actuators)
Electrical systems (electrical power supply, cables, wiring harnesses, cable mounting and connecting elements, plug connections, sensors, on-board diagnostics, high-voltage systems)
Coolants and additives
Lubricants and fluids
Washing, washing stations, washing equipment
Workshop, dealership, filling station planning and construction
Sales and service management (dealer management systems, special applications and equipment)
Digital marketing (mobile and stationary solutions)
Customer data management (data analysis and management, big data)
Electric vehicles, autonomous car
Human machine interface (HMI) (eye tracking, facial expression tracking, gesture control systems)
Connectivity (car-to-car, car-to-enterprise, car-to-infrastructure, car-to-driver, LTE, functions on demand
Automated driving (electrical components for autonomous driving, robocabs, sensors, actuators, artificial intelligence, cameras, ultrasonics, lateral and horizontal driver assistance systems)
The benefits of participation in MIMS Automechanika Moscow
Being a leading business platform in Russia and Eastern Europe, MIMS Automechanika Moscow annually reaffirms its status as a major event for car aftersales service industry.
- The event is the perfect platform to promote new products and service in Russia.
- Participation in MIMS Automechanika Moscow allows your company:
- To increase sales and expand the geography of sales of your products
- To carry out direct contacts with key distributors, buyers, large retail chains from all Russian regions
- To implement B2b meetings with representatives of purchasing networks and wholesale companies
MIMS Automechanika Moscow:
- 28 857 visitors from 66 countries and 77 Russian regions